Thursday, July 10, 2008

Utahns are racist; and children still have yet to evolve.

Yeah, so anyways I was out taking a stroll and I guess here in Utah up until the 24th they still do Fireworks. Anyways, I passed a family doing fireworks. The parents stopped and looked at me dumbfounded as if I was commiting a crime. As I walked back home, they confronted me and said that 'I needed to leave this place as I was setting a bad example for the children.' I looked at the children, who were howling like a pair of monkeys. I then realized, they weren't children, they were monkeys. I admittedly called the parents racist and intolerant and their response was 'You damn Jappers have no place in this country with your ugly skin.' I just ignored them and walked off muttering to myself, "What is this? 1945?". All of Utah seems to be stuck there.

So anyways, I pass another home and see a bunch of kids running around, swinging on a tree like fucking monkeys! I then realized, Children are the missing link. They have yet to evolve into humans, they are still fucking monkeys just without the hair. If Kadath ever gets me pregnant with a monkey I will kill him. Okay, I kid a little I do want a child someday but they aren't going to be monkeys while they play. I don't want them howling so loud blood shoots out of their throats and I don't want them swining from vines and tree branches. They can play wild, but they have to only make noise at a yelling level not a howling level, and their feet have to be on the ground. No child of mine is going to be a monkey.

-Chie

No comments: