I'm like a teething baby in some ways. I've got to bite on something.
Like my finger.
I bite on the stubby little plastic antennas on our home phone system.
He also bites on my finger!
I bite on wood, plastic, lots of things. But lately I've resorted to chewing gum.
LAST NIGHT HE BIT MY DAMN FINGER AND IT HURT! But there was something even worse...
Chie, I sweartogod if you mention that on the internet I will kill you.
Yeah, whatever. He also bit really hard on my nipple and it BLED for like an hour. That freakin' hurts. Thats the last time that goes in his mouth for a loong time.
Chie, we already discussed this, I don't like talking about our sex lives on the net for weird people to read!!
Isn't this blog supposed to be made by weird people... for weird people?
You make a good point.. and I'm sorry about last night!
Well tough titties, cause you ain't getting more for awhile.
Shut up Chie. You're embarrassing me.
HAH! I win.
-Chie
-Kadath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment