Friday, July 11, 2008

Spies

There are people outside the house, always staring into my window. They must be spies, they have to be spies. They want the bombs. I know it. I stare back at them, and they don't even flinch. They just stand there with their binoculars, looking into my window. I am going to go down there and castrate them if they don't stop it.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU!? MY WIFE IS A FUCKING NUTTER!!!

And that is why you love me =3.

Okay... this time I will admit that, but only because you didn't try to kill me today.

Yay! Now, back to watching those people who are watching me.

-Chie

Bah. She's just watching the local birdwatchers. But yeah, this time she is right. I gotta love her for her insanity ^-^. At least when she's not trying to kill me >_>.

-Kadath

No comments: