Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat.

Soz, I was exploring the only theme park here in Utah, Lagoon. The bathrooms seemed to be located almost only in the western side of the park, in the kids rides area. So I take the ski lift thingy because I'm too fucking lazy to use my feet to traverse something like 7 miles for a goddamn bathroom and when I get there and go back to looking for their freefall ride (You can see it, but I couldn't find it until later in the day) and I see one of the kids rides entitled "Baby boats." I was reminded of the infamous meme, "Itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat." So I went up to some parent watching their kid on the ride, and said the beginning of the line. The woman actually got what I was saying, and said "WHat? I don't believe it!" and then I said "HABEEB IT!" and she walked away in a freaked out manner after her kid was done on the ride, so she obviously didn't understand. But then, out of nowhere, some guy yells "TWINKIE HOUSE!" and I was thinking here in my head "There are b-tards here in Utah?" and sure enough, there was. He was even a fucking mormon. I never thought I'd hear a mormon say "Baby fuck! BABY FUCK!" and while that is not particularly my favourite meme (There are times I think taste is pushed) it was entertaining to hear a mormon say that.

-Chie

No comments: